NOW FEATURING MINI CLASSES and OUR BLOG - Ask Now for More INFO
“Herbal Medicine Chest - Basic Daily Needs for a Family” is a class teaching the fundamentals of herbal wellness and nutrition.
Listed below is a list of what to expect to from this class:
· How Do Herbs Work
· Herbal Glossary
· Supplies Needed for Making Herbal Preparations
· Choosing Good Quality Herbs
· How to Store Herbs
· Monographs for Over 40 Medicinal Plants: Detailed Material on Their Affects and Applications, Along with Their Uses and Contraindications, if Any.
· Body Systems and How They are Balanced or Healed with Herbal Applications
· Dosing for Age, Weight and Wellness.
· Whole Herbs and the Synergy of Compounding Herbs
· Herbal Actions Chart
· Internal vs. External Preparations
· Herbal Teas, Tinctures and Extractions
· Infusions, Decoctions and Syrups
· Topical Applications - Infused Oils, Salves, Balms and Poultices
· Essential Oils and How they are Used
· Gardening Preparation and Growing Techniques
Examples of Class Content:
Learn How to Make:
· Product and Special Recipes.
Anatomy and Physiology of Herbs
· Blood circulation
· Digestive system
· Muscular system
· Nervous system
· Skeletal system
· Urinary system
Symptom Evaluation and Treatment
· Analysis of symptoms
· Emergency situations where herbal treatment may not be the correct choice
· The stages and process of treatment
· Precautions to be observed
· Herbs, food and drug interactions
Treating women’s issues
· Common illnesses in women
· Herbs for treatment of infertility in women
· Herbs for pregnant and nursing women
· Phytoestrogens and their use in treating the effects of menopause
Treating men’s issues
· Herbs for erectile difficulty
· Herbs for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) issues
· Herbs to support the effects of male menopause
Treating children’s issues
· Why herbal medicine is a good option for children
· Common illnesses between children and their herbal remedies
· Herbal medicines to build immunity and resistance
· Dosage and usage
· Administrating herbal remedies
· Herbal remedies for calming hyper children
First-aid using herbal remedies
· Why herbal medicines can be a good first-aid option
· What should an herbal first-aid kit contain?
· An herbal first aid kit specific for the home
· An herbal first-aid kit specific for travel
· Common household accidents and their first-aid option
Summary at the end of each section
Quiz for self-evaluation at the end of each section
Final that will need to be turned in, if you wish to get a certificate of completion.
After Completing This Class, You Will Be Able To:
· Make your own teas, tinctures, syrups, salves and oils to address common ailments.
· Make your own herbal medicine chest with natural botanical remedies.
· Pamper yourself with body butters, creams, scrubs and oils.
· Infuse herbs daily into your foods and drinks; providing a healthier baseline for you and your family’s wellbeing.
· Give your loved ones lavish and tasty herb-based gifts.
· Spoil yourself with homemade medicine and natural body care products; as well as saving a lot of money.
· The one that is the most important to me; passing on a legacy to your family; knowledge, wellness and the ability to take care of themselves and their own families.